4 STAR CAMPSITE BASQUE COUNTRY
Our reception team is there to welcome you every day. Possibility of franking mail, rental with deposit (rackets, board games, petanque balls, hair dryer, iron…)
The reception is also a point of information (sites to discover, point of sale for the aquarium/ocean city, programme of events….)
Entertainment and sports activities at the campsite
During the opening dates of the Pays Basque campsite, the aquatic complex will be operational, as well as the tennis court, the bowling green and the multi-sports court…..
In high season, the entertainment team offers the following activities
- For sportsmen: aqua gym, football, basketball, handball tournaments….
The traditional Rhune hike every Wednesday
- For all, come and discover Basque pelota demonstrations, participate in aperitif games, do the campsite dance….
To close the day, come in great numbers to the evenings proposed by your team of animators
Dance party, children’s cabaret, show, songs, flamenco, Loto…..
• Camping for children (from 6 to 11 years old): the SUNNY CLUB welcomes you every day of the week (hours to be consulted on site). The animators offer drawing, painting, treasure hunts and face painting….
• For teenagers (from 12 to 18 years old): the club will allow you to meet new people through activities designed for young people! Organised tournaments (football, handball, basketball), initiation to pelota, molki….
Open from April to September, the supermarket offers bread baked on site and pastries every morning. You will find everyday products: coffee, sugar, biscuits, rusks, fresh products….
The Bidart Hobeki restaurant welcomes you morning/midday and evening, every day, in order to spend a convivial and warm moment around a good meal (combined dishes, Basque specialities…) Pizzas to take away or to consume on the spot are proposed to you.
The bar, La Txalupa, has a large terrace overlooking the pool. You can relax in July and August with a cocktail, a snack (waffles, pancakes) or come and eat on the go (salads, paninis, sandwiches…)
To make the most of your holidays at the 4-star campsite Pays Basque, discover all our services and facilities.
- Outgoing mail and postage (Monday to Friday)
- Shuttle to the beach (free in July/August)
- Ticketing: ticket sales for the Biarritz Aquarium, the Cité de l’océan in Biarritz, shuttle bus tickets for the Bayonne festivals
- Laundry: 2 sanitary blocks with washing machine (4€) AND dryer (3€)
- Camper van area: no parking allowed
Equipped to drain and refill water (free for campsite guests and 3€ for outsiders)
For more information, the team of the cheap campsite Pays Basque will always be available to answer you.